It is our goal to partner with you as you instill biblical truths in the lives of your children. We strive for creative learning experiences in small group settings for your child as we study the truths of God’s word and learn to be on mission with God.
We are abiding by CDC guidelines and recommendations from the American Academy of Pediatric Medicine as we welcome your child into our ministry environment. If your child has experienced any of the following, we ask that they not attend our Children's Ministry classes:
- A cough
- A sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Been in contact with someone with COVID-19
- Traveled out of the country in the last 14 days
- A temperature higher than 100.1
- Taken fever-reducing medicines in the last 48 hours
Our protocols and what to expect each Sunday:
- Families will need to park in the Family Parking (enter through the second entrance).
- Children and the parent dropping off will have temperatures checked at check-in, but we ask that you also check at home before coming to worship.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon hallway entry.
- All volunteers will be wearing masks.
- For birth - K5 children, masks are optional.
- For grades 1st - 5th, masks are required.
- There will be no self check-in. Please see a greeter at the kiosk to check you in and obtain your tags.
We're bringing camp to your town! We get that you want to give your kids a great summer, but finding high-quality, local activities that you and your kids both love is difficult. Connect Camps is a one-week, day camp filled with non-stop fun, engaging activities, daily faith-based lessons, and the chance to make lasting friendships. Your campers are sure to have an unbelievable week that they’ll never forget!
Registration opens on March 7.
To subscribe to our newsletter or for more info, email Crystal Cantrell.