It is our goal to partner with you as you instill biblical truths in the lives of your children. We strive for creative learning experiences in small group settings for your child as we study the truths of God’s word and learn to be on mission with God.
We will be abiding by CDC guidelines and recommendations from the American Academy of Pediatric Medicine as we welcome your child into our ministry environment. If your child has experienced any of the following, we ask that they not attend our Children's Ministry classes:
- A cough
- A sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Been in contact with someone with COVID-19
- Traveled out of the country in the last 14 days
- A temperature higher than 100.1
- Taken fever-reducing medicines in the last 48 hours
Our protocols and what to expect each Sunday:
- Families will need to park in the Family Parking (enter through the second entrance).
- Children and the parent dropping off will have temperatures checked at check-in, but we ask that you also check at home before coming to worship.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon hallway entry.
- All volunteers will be wearing masks.
- For birth - K5 children, masks are optional.
- For grades 1st - 5th, masks are required.
- There will be no self check-in. Please see a greeter at the kiosk to check you in and obtain your tags.
Virtual Kids Church
To subscribe to our newsletter or for more info, email Crystal Cantrell.