As we gather in-person on Sundays and for events please help us by following these guidelines while on campus.
- Use hand sanitizer when entering the building.
- Seating will be reduced in each venue to allow for social distancing.
- Masks are required upon entry and throughout the entire service.
- Sunday morning classes for birth-K5 will be offered during both worship hours. [MORE INFO]
- Children and students will worship with their parents at 9:30am and then age specific classes will be held at 11:00am. [Children] [MSM] [HSM]
- College class will be at 9:30am in the gym during the school year.
- We are in need of volunteers to serve on Sunday mornings in several areas. Please contact to get involved.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of high traffic areas will continue as long as appropriate.
Please join us online rather than in person if you may be at a higher risk for more severe illness from COVID-19 or if you've experienced any of the following symptoms:
- Fever of over 100 degrees
- Cough or sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of taste or smell
- Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days