Sunday, March 22, 2020, 9:00 AM - 12:15 PM
This Sunday we will be celebrating Foster and Adoption! Families that foster and adopt are truly fulfilling God's call to care for the fatherless. We are so thankful for these families and how they are actively living out God's love within their own households!
Here are just a few ways you can get involved with Foster & Adoption:
- Attend Foster Care Orientations available monthly. To register for an orientation go to lifelinechild.org.
- Attend Adoption Info Meeting available monthly. To register for an orientation go to lifelinechild.org.
- Volunteer for Respite Nights once per month on Fridays. Contact Nick DeGroot, in Children’s Ministry, to volunteer
Next night, May 15th
- Volunteer with Quilting ministry on Tuesday afternoons.
For more info contact Jody at Jody Ragsdale
- Attend the Empowered to Connect Conference, April 24 & 25
- Volunteer as a Mentor for Families Count
- Host a Stand for Orphans.
Register for a free kit at standfororphans.com
Contact with any questions.