Eagle Harbor Ranch is a place of refuge and shelter for children ages 4 to 21 who are orphaned, neglected, abused and abandoned. It is their desire to empower each child to rise above their past through love, structure and an opportunity to succeed in life.
Ways you can help:
- Pray for Eagle Harbor, the children, House parents and staff.
- Volunteer your specialized services. These may include tutors, doctors, dentist, optometrists, therapist, etc.
- Volunteer as approved Resource or Relief Parents for the children.
- Volunteer to help complete certain building projects or picking up of donations.
- Become a Christmas or Birthday sponsor for a child.
- Donate frequently needed items for the children's home including:
- Twin Size Sheets
- Bath Towels & Washcloths
- Alarm Clocks
- Pantry Items
- Cleaning Supplies