For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
We will be abiding by CDC guidelines and recommendations from the American Academy of Pediatric Medicine as we welcome your child into our ministry environment. If your child has experienced any of the following, we ask that they not attend our Children's Ministry classes:
- A cough
- A sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Been in contact with someone with COVID-19
- Traveled out of the country in the last 14 days
- A temperature higher than 100.1
- Taken fever-reducing medicines in the last 48 hours
Our protocols and what to expect each Sunday:
- Families will need to park in the Family Parking (enter through the second entrance).
- Children and the parent dropping off will have temperatures checked at check-in, but we ask that you also check at home before coming to worship.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon hallway entry.
- All volunteers will be wearing masks.
- For birth - K5 children, masks are optional.
- For grades 1st - 5th, masks are required.
- There will be no self check-in. Please see a greeter at the kiosk to check you in and obtain your tags.
Thank you for entrusting us with the care of your babies and toddlers. We are excited for the opportunity to care for them while you attend the Worship Service and equip•u classes (9:30am and 11:00am)! Our volunteers are carefully trained and background checked before serving in your children’s classrooms so that we can provide a nurturing, loving, and safe environment for play!
Infants and Crawlers
When you pass our nursery, you will rarely hear crying or fussing. Instead, you will hear laughter and singing as our babies and toddlers learn about God! You will see chubby cheeks smiling and all eyes on the teacher as the babies eagerly wait to see what is coming next.
The Butterfly Room is where our infant caregivers provide a loving and safe environment for babies that are 12 months and younger. Once babies begin to crawl, they are promoted to the Octopus Room.
Early walkers are those children that are transitioning from infancy into toddler-hood and are 13-24 months. They are typically toddling their way around and are taking in everything around them. We have several rooms for our early walkers where our caregivers begin the process of sharing age-appropriate biblical stories and music.
2 Year Old Preschool
We believe that two-year-olds are like sponges that absorb information and experiences readily. We provide an inviting atmosphere that encourages a sense of fun and discovery. The two-year-olds learn through free play, circle time with songs, Bible stories, and play time out on the small playground.
For your convenience, we provide Cheerios (Crawling and Early Walkers Class), pretzels, and animal crackers for our 2-year-old preschool classrooms.
Please do not bring your child to the church if they have been sick (fever, cold, nausea) within the last 24 hours. Keeping germs away