We are looking forward to being with our church family again! Here are the latest updates regarding our plans to gather again. Each phase is subject to change as guidelines and standards are continuing to evolve. During each phase, we will offer online worship for people who are high-risk or uncomfortable attending for any reason.
Worship at Home with Small Groups
For the month of June
- Invite your neighbors, friends, or small groups to worship at home with us on Sundays at 10am.
- High School Ministry seniors will be invited to attend in-person on June 14 in order to recognize and celebrate our graduating students. This will be the first small group present for in-person worship and will help us prepare for our July 5 gathering.
- We will ask staff and volunteers to attend a worship service in-person for training on new procedures.
Modified In-Person Worship
Beginning July 5
- We will offer worship services at 9:00am and 10:45am in both the Sanctuary and Worship Center. We will utilize the Gym as overflow. (Total of 6 venue options).
- Seating will be reduced in each venue to allow for social distancing. In the Sanctuary please sit every other row. In the Worship Center seating will be removed, but please leave 3 seats between groups.
- Masks are required upon entry and throughout the entire service.
- There will be no childcare offered during these services. (ECBC and PCA are working together to develop a phased approach for opening child programming).
- Both 9:00am and 10:45am services will be livestreamed.
Revised Normal Schedule
- New service times will begin for both Contemporary and Traditional services at 9:30am and 10:45am. Livestream will be offered at both times.
- We will gradually resume other on campus gatherings on Sunday morning and weekly activities.
- Sunday morning classes for birth-K5 will be offered during both worship hours. [MORE INFO]
- Children and students will worship with their parents at 9:30am and then age specific classes will be held at 10:45am. [Children] [MSM] [HSM]
- College class will be at 9:30am in the Annex.
- Adult equip•u classes will be at 10:45am.
- Some weekly activities will resume this week. [Calendar]
- We are in need of volunteers to serve on Sunday mornings in several areas. Please contact to get involved.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of high traffic areas will continue as long as appropriate.
In all phases, please join us online rather than in person if you may be at a higher risk for more severe illness from COVID-19 or if you've experienced any of the following symptoms:
- Fever of over 100 degrees
- Cough or sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of taste or smell
- Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days