Our Time encourages toddlers to uncover an engaging musical world while building confidence, self-control, and communications skills. Singing, imitating sounds, rhyming, and object identification foster language skills, while creative movement to various musical “moods” develops a sense of balance, timing, and spatial awareness. Listening and turn-taking encourage blossoming social skills.
- Age Range: 1 1/2 to 3 years
- Class Structure: 12 classes in a semester, non-sequential
- Class Length: 45-minute class each week
- Class Size: A minimum of 4 students
- Cost: $200* (Cost includes materials)
- Times: Tuesdays at 9:15-10:00am in the Multi Purpose Room beginning August 22, 2023
*Sibling discount $150